Monday, May 9, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

There is a way that seems right to a man,
But its end is the way of death.
Proverbs 16:25

In our age,there are so called themselves Christians but they deny to receive Jesus as the Lord and Savior saying they had already received Him since their childhood in the water baptism.
John the Baptist in his days,told the Israeli-ties,"I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
Matthew 3:11

Jesus is the only one who is able to baptize you with Holy Spirit and fire but he can not do that if you are still refusing to be born again; you may seems be right on your way but its end is the way of death.
If you want to inherit the Kingdom of God, you must be born again today.The Kingdom of God is at hand all people for Jesus....


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God,am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may be the Lord and Savior of my life from today that I may inherit your Heavenly kingdom,in Jesus Name I pray,Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment