Thursday, May 5, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The word of God this morning says:-

Then Peter opened his mouth and said:"In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.
"But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him.
Acts 10:34-35(NKJV)

One day St.Augustine said;
"There is no saint without a past, no sinner without a future."
This morning you may be one of the saints who once in a while in life were called sinners,and you are fearing that how will God be able to accept me in His Ministry while I did many things which were against His will?

Peter the Apostle recognized a great point in our christian life knowing that God shows no partiality; if you had left your sinful life behind be sure that God has prepared a future for you,regardless if you are big or small,black or white,poor or rich our God accepts you the way you are, and behold he has prepared a bright future ahead of you just continue trusting in His mercies.


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God,
am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may help me to continue fearing and doing good before you knowing that my work is not in vain,
in Jesus Name I pray,Amen.

1 comment: