Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

"I am a good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.
"But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and wolf catches the sheep and scatters them.
John 10:11-12

The psalmist said,"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.Psalm 23:1
When Jesus came He introduce himself as a good shepherd who is willing to give his life for the sheep(church).
Unlikely a hireling(Satan) who is not shepherd and when sees the wolf(wild animal) coming run away and leave the sheep in the wilderness alone.

This morning God wants you to submit every kind of wolf which trouble your life into the hands of good shepherd including diseases,debts,rejection,sadness,poverty,desire for sex and every kind of burden in your life.
He will provide everything you need simply because He is your shepherd...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God,am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Now am leaving every kind of wolf which is hurting my life into your hands believing that you will give me rest,in Jesus Name I pray,Amen.
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment