Monday, May 2, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The word of God this morning says:-

THE LORD said to my Lord,
"Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.
Psalm 110:1

These are words which King David prophesied in the Spirit concerning the Victory which Jesus Christ will have against His enemies there at Calvarly.
The great thing about Christianity is that; we are being led by the man who won the battle against his enemies and now he reigns forevermore and that through His Victory we are also counted winners in everything in life both physically and spiritually ones.

In Genesis,God promised Abraham that your descendants shall possess the gate of their enemies; and that promise was fulfilled when Jesus possessed the gates of hell.
This morning God wants to make all enemies which come against you to be your footstool and that you will possess their gates and none of them will be able to reign over you ever again....


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God,
am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may plead my cause with those who strive with me and fight against those who fight against me,
in Jesus Name I pray,Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment