Sunday, May 22, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

Because of the miraculous signs Jesus did in Jerusalem at the Passover celebration, many began to trust in him.But Jesus didn't trust them, because he knew human nature. No one needed to tell him what mankind is really like.
John 2:23-25(NLT)

You may be someone who is honourable and respected in your community,church,work or country; and you have learnt to sit and enjoy in all those praises which you receive from different people and you see yourself as the great man ever lived.

This morning, God wants you to know that all those praises which you are receiving right now one day may turn to curses and there you will be discouraged.Jesus when he entered in Jerusalem they called Him blessed one of God and when He reached Golgotha they claimed that He should be crucified.
Do not put your trust in men, who under go changes but put your trust in God who doesn't change.


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may help me not to entrust in men but always to put my trust in you alone my Lord and God, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Amen!

    "I AM THE GREAT I AM" Says the LORD. He is everything we need! He will never leave me nor forsake me!

    ReplyDelete