Sunday, November 22, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

FORGIVE GOD

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

James 1:2-4 NKJV

We have Christians who are secretly mad with God. They are mad with God because they ask themselves why God allowed some painful things to take place in their lives. They ask themselves where was God when some painful tragedies hit them where it hurts.

I do have questions too and I don't have all the answers in many difficulties life questions. I don't know what you went through in a course of your life. I haven't even walked a mile in your shoes, so i can't real understand that pain you went through in life. 

I know one thing that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. God allowed what He allowed to shape you to become who you are today. He could stop all those events in your life but He allowed them because He had something good in mind for you. If you are still alive to this day, then know He has a plan for your life.

This morning, I want to ask you to stop looking God as an enemy. Apostle James says, "My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials. It amazing Apostle James asks as to maintain good attitude in the middle of our troubles. He gives us the reason that is knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. So if we maintain our good attitude in the middle of our hardships, we will build patience that God wants us to have in this life.

Then He teaches us to let the patience do its perfect work, that we may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. After we have gone through all the experience that we are going through in life. We will have patience in all season of life and hence succeed in every environment that we will find ourselves in. So forgive God and thank Him for being there for you and forgiving you from all the wrongs you did in your life. We shall continue with this Series of Forgiveness tomorrow if God wishes, God bless you!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I want to thank You for everything that happened in my life. I will trust You in all seasons of my life knowing that you all things will work together for my own good at the end of the day. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment