Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

CONQUER ENEMIES GATES BY FAITH

The Angel of the Lord called to Abraham from heaven a second time and said, “By Myself (on the basis of Who I Am) I have sworn [an oath], declares the Lord, that since you have done this thing and have not withheld [from Me] your son, your only son [of promise], indeed I will greatly bless you, and I will greatly multiply your descendants like the stars of the heavens and like the sand on the seashore; and your seed shall possess the gate of their enemies [as conquerors]. Through your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have heard and obeyed My voice.”

Genesis 22:15-18 AMP

Abraham obeyed the Lord, and he was willing to sacrifice Isaac his only son. When the Lord saw Abraham's obedience, he called him from heaven and proclaims the blessings that will follow Abraham with his descendants. These include Abraham descendants in the fresh and those who are in the spirit who came forth from Jesus Christ, the Church of Jesus Christ in this world.

The LORD God said, “By Myself I have sworn, says the Lord, because you have done this thing, and have not withheld your son, your only son— blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply your descendants as the stars of the heaven and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your descendants shall possess the gate of their enemies.

He promised to bless Abraham, multiply his descendants as the stars of the heaven and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your seed shall possess the gate of their enemies as conquerors. All descendants of Abraham who came forth from Isaac in the flesh are destined to conqueror the gate of their enemies. The descendants of Abraham in the spirit that came forth from Jesus Christ are destined to possess the gates of their enemies both in the flesh and spirit.

This morning, I want you to know by faith you can conquer the gate of your enemies. Whatever enemies you are fighting with in life, the Lord has given you in your hands. He has given you power over all kinds of diseases, demons and power of the evil one. He has given you the ability to accumulate wealth and the wisdom to use it.

You need to learn to live the life of faith and put your faith in the Lord your God. It is not easy to walk with the Lord in this life. There are many things that will come in your way but if you will be faithful then the Lord will help you to overcome them all. We are going to conclude this Faith Series tomorrow, God bless you, Abraham.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I know by faith I will conquer all my enemies according to your promise in Christ Jesus. Help me to stand strong that I may receive that promise. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment