Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

HAVE FAITH IN THE BLOOD

When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless.  And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.”  Then Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying: “As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of many nations. No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for I have made you a father of many nations. 

Genesis 17:1-5 NKJV

Many things happened in Abraham life that is recorded in the Book of Genesis starting chapter 12. He passed through many different things in life, but he endured them all while trusting God in everything. When he was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless.  And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.”

God wanted Abraham to walk blameless before Him. Then He will make His covenant between Him and Abraham, and He will multiply him exceedingly. All these promises came to pass and Abraham was faithful before the LORD God. He promised him that he will be the Father of many nations, and changed his name from Abram to be Abraham, and made him the father of many nations.

Remember this time Isaac was not yet born, Ishmael was born through Hagar who was Sarah maidservant. Still God wanted to give Abraham a son through Sarah, and that he may inherit the covenant that God established with Abraham. God is the God of covenants, and He has made a covenant with us through Christ Jesus. You are required to have faith in Him that you may walk in the covenant of God in Christ Jesus.

This morning, I want to encourage you to walk by faith in the covenant that God has given you in Christ Jesus. There is a covenant of blood of Jesus in your life, the blood that has cleans us from all sin. It has set us free from the curse of law, and give us the peace we desperately need in our lives.

Oh, the blood of Jesus! It washes white as snow. You need to put your faith in the blood, and know that it will do its perfect work in your life. God will make sure the blood of His Son protects you all the way and break every chain and bondage of the enemy in your life. Have faith in the blood today, have faith in the covenant of the blood of Jesus; and your life will never be the same.  We are going to continue with this Faith Series tomorrow by continue exploring the life of the Father of Faith, Abraham.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the blood of your Son Jesus Christ. Lord I'm pleading the blood over my life; help me to keep the covenant of the blood in all the days of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment