Thursday, July 30, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

HE KNEW YOU

“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb.
    Before you were born I set you apart
    and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.”

Jeremiah 1:5 NLT

No one was born by accident. You were not born by accident, God knew you were coming and He intended you to be born in this generation. Sometimes due to our backgrounds we tend to think as if God did not intend us to be born.

There are some people who were born in the unspeakable poverty that led them to believe that good life was never intended for them. I don't know why God allow some people to be born in riches, and other to be born in poverty. I came to learn that our God does not make a mistake, whatever family He allowed you to be born. He intended to bless you and make you a blessing in the world that you came from.

He knew Prophet Jeremiah before He formed in His mother's womb. He knew that Jeremiah would suffer for His name sake, and people will hate Him because for what He will stand for in his life. God knew that Jeremiah will face imprisonment, death threat and great sorrow in his lifetime; but still He allowed Jeremiah to be born. God knew that through Jeremiah, His name will be spread all over the world to generations and generations to come.

This morning, I want you to know that God knew you were coming. He knew that you will be born in that family, country and live in the town or City that you are living right now. He knew that one day He will reveal Himself through the person of Jesus Christ and show you His way. God drew a picture of you on the palms of His hands; you are always before His eyes. Isaiah 49:16

I want to encourage you not to fear. God is with you in whatever you are going through right now in this life. If you will trust Him, He will show Himself faithful in all of your ways. Start your day knowing that God is with you today. He has a good plan for you, stay calm, wait for His instructions and you will have good success.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I give you this day. Help me walk in your will, and fulfill the plan that You have for me today. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment