Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

KEEP GOING

Looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ.

Titus 2:13 NKJV

The word of God encourages us to put our hope in God. It teaches us to stand firm in the promises of God knowing that one day we will receive all what God promised us. The difference between us and people of this world is that; we have the blessed hope in Christ Jesus. We have hope that one day He will come and take us back to His Father.

In this life we all face hardships, when you see someone acting strange or doing things that he is not supposed to do. You need to pray for that person instead of judging him or talking about him every time you get together with your fellow Church folks.

Many people they walk, smile, talk and sometime laugh but not all of them are whole inside. I have learnt that many people in the body of believers if not all of us are wounded. We all experienced some things that crushed us so deeply, without God we won’t be standing today. There are fresh wounds inside of many of us and without the help of God. We will not be able to experience the true joy of our salvation.

This morning, I want to encourage you to put your hope in Jesus. As you put your hope in Him, you will receive the encouragement you need to live and survive every attack of the enemy. I have been facing many hardships in my personal life; things are not easy as they may sometimes be seen. Whenever I devoted myself to do something for the kingdom of God; I have seen the devil fighting that I may not do it.

I have learnt that the only way to humiliate the devil is keep doing what God called me to do. Every time I receive encouragement and instructions from the Lord. I have the mandate of sharing what I have received to others. If God called you to do something, keep on doing it while you put your hope in the Lord. He will never leave you nor forsake you. In other words He will never take His physical presence from you nor take His emotional attention from you. Keep going!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I'm asking that You may help me to keep doing what You have called me to do; while I wait for the blessed hope and the glorious appearance of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment