Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Morning with Ebenezer

KNOW MY REDEEMER LIVES

For I know that my Redeemer lives,
And He shall stand at last on the earth;
And after my skin is destroyed, this I know,
That in my flesh I shall see God,
Job 19:25-26

Someone one day wrote a song with these very powerful fore verses: Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning? And who told the ocean you can only come this far? And who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening? Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

She continued singing that she knows His redeemer lives, and let all the creations testify. These words may seem to be familiar to you but inside of it there is a very strong message for you and me this morning. God lives, He was there since the time memorial, the Bible calls Him as the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last! Who was, Who is, and is to come.

No matter what you are passing through right now in your life; one word for you is that your Redeemer lives, who healed and restored the life of Job after all those trials and tests of life. He can restore and heal your broken hearted, heal your broken relationship and restore once again the joy of your marriage. He is able to take away your shame and forgive of all of your sins.

He is God who answers prayers, if you need Him to help you to study until you have reached your dreams; He is able to do that also if you will let Him to be the God of your life. God has a plan for your life; He wants you to see His faithfulness and everlasting love while you are still living in this flesh. Keep trusting Him knowing in your heart He will never leave you alone in all of the days of your life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear God, I thank you for all of your goodness in my life. Now I know that you live, I believe that through you I have the victory which I mostly need today. I know because of you I can face tomorrow with expectations that all things will work together for good for me. Help me to continue believing in your Word and promises. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment