Monday, April 16, 2012

Morning with Ebenezer

HE IS PRAYING FOR YOU

And the Lord said, “Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you; that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.”
Luke 22:31-32 NKJV

I remember when I was a child in a local church which I was attending in one of the rooms in that church there was a post which written, ''A man who changed the history of the world'’ with Jesus face on it.

Every time I saw that post; I wanted to know more about that man on the post and how he changed the history of the world. Few years later when I was in secondary school that man came to me through His servants; He touched my life and changed the history of my life too.

He prayed for Simon Peter the Apostle that his faith should not fail. He knew Satan had many things against him since the Lord had made him as the rock of the Church; that's why Jesus prayed for his faith that Peter may continue trusting God no matter what will happen in his future.

Since the day I knew this man who changed the history of my life. I have discovered that He always prays for me. There are some times in life which I may feel like am lost, walking without strength and all things seem like impossible to me but in that very hour I will find Him being there as the strength of my life.

No matter what you are passing through right now; Jesus is before the mercy seat of God in heaven praying for you. He is there praying for your faith, praying for your finances, praying for your family and ministry. He wants you to know that He knows what devil knows that Jesus knows that Satan will not defeat you because Jesus is with you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank you for your Word. I am asking that you may touch my life, and meet all my needs according to your riches in Jesus Christ our Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment