Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

HONOR THE LORD

You may say to yourself, “My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me.” But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today.

Deuteronomy 8:17-18 NIV

It is easy to remember the Lord and seek His face earnestly when you don't have anything in life. You will have hope that one day you will get a better life; and God will deliver you from all of your troubles.

Many people when they get money and reach the places they once desired; they tend to forget God and concentrated on things of this world. They get busy and forget even to attend prayers and services in their local churches. This shows us that wealth has the power to make people forget things of God; and cause people to stop fearing God.

The Bible teaches us to remember the LORD our God, for it is He who gives us the ability to produce wealth. In other words God is the one who gave us the strength to have what we have right now. If it is education, good paying job or beautiful families; it was God who gave us all of that.

This morning, I want to remind you to honor the Lord with your wealth. I want to remind you that your cars, education, beautiful wife, rich husband and healthy children cannot replace the place of God in your life. Still God will remain to be God, and He is the one who hold the keys of true prosperity in life.

I want to encourage you to use what you have to support the Gospel and work of God. If you will honor God with what you have right now; He will increase it and make you to sits in higher places in life. 

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, forgive me for forgetting that You were the one who gave me all what I have today. Lord I will give You the first place in my life; and I will always honor You with all I have in life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment