Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

Our daily Victory.


I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:12-13(NIV)


One of the good things of being in Christ, is that we have the assurance of victory in everything which pattern in life, you may be passing in a very difficult moment in life right now.Some of us we are living without having a good source of income but we still love Christ, other we are facing opposition from our loved ones and close friends concerning our decision of following Christ.You may be reading this message but you are experiencing severe pain in your body and Satan is whispering in your ears that you won't make up this time.

I have word for you this morning, no matter what you having right now in life still you can do all things through Jesus who gives you strength.The God who is in you is greater than a pressure which surrounds you, still there is hope for tomorrow, you can't give up just like that? if I were you, I would strengthen myself in the Lord who is the source of my daily victory and give Satan a notice of not messing around with my life ever again.

****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before You by the blood of Jesus.Asking that You may teach my heart to strengthen in You Lord Jesus in every days of my life Knowing YOU are the source of my daily victory.In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment