Saturday, April 30, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The word of God this morning says:-

My little children,let us not love in word or in tongue,but in deed and in truth.
1 John 3:18.(NKJV)

One of the topic in life which every one of us will not be bored to hear it always,is the topic of love.
The Bible says; "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son,John 3:16a.."
It was love which caused God to give his Son Jesus Christ for redemption of our sins.
It is love which makes God to be patient to us knowing we will repent from our iniquities that's why we are not consumed.

It is the same love which God want's you and me to practise to our fellows,to forgive our debtors,to love our enemies,to pray for those who hate us and to love Him(God) by giving our properties(money) and time for the sake of Christ and the Gospel's.
Make decision to love someone today,make commitment to love your enemies today and God is going to bless you abundantly.


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God,
am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.
Asking that you may give me new strength to love you with all my being Lord and my neighbour as my own soul,
in Jesus Name I pray,Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment