Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The word of God this morning says:-

"You have few names in Sardis who have not defiled their garments;and they shall walk with Me in white,for they are worthy.
Revelation 3:8

This was a letter written by John the Apostle to the church of Sadris.
In this church of Sadris people had the name of being alive in the spirit but in actual sense the Bible says they were dead and they were asked to repent.
In the same church they were few whose garments(lives) were undefiled and God promised to walk with them always.

This morning,Sadris is a place where you are right now,
there are many around you whose lives are dead though they called themselves christian and
there few who are loyal before God.
If you are among of many whose lives are dead God is asking you to repent and to start afresh and if you among of those few also you are being encouraged to continue with your way behold your reward is at hand...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God,am before you by the blood of Jesus.
Asking that you may forgive me for all my dead deeds and give me new strength to walk with you in my white garments,
in Jesus Name I pray,Amen.

5 comments:

  1. thanks man of GOD,am receiving your invitation with open-hearted spirit,GOD bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying with you. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your love,may GOD BLESS YOU MORE ABUNDANTLY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you,am happy to receive your invitation,always i will be in touch GOD BLESS YOU.

    ReplyDelete